BESPOKE

We recognize the need for some of our clients to have bespoke outfits made for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and other grand celebrations or simply because they want their outfits to have our personal touch. We provide bespoke services with a 4-6 week estimated delivery time and at an appropriate cost depending upon the complexity of the outfit. In special circumstances, emergency bespoke arrangements can be made at a little bit more cost with an estimated minimum delivery time of 5-7 days. We also recognize that for some of our clients, sometimes, our ready-to-wear designs may require alteration, for example, to the length of dress or sleeves, in order for them to fit perfectly, so for or a minimal fee, we provide basic alterations to such designs.

Please email contact@ffolajilondon.com or click here to book an appointment for a consultation.

bespoke

Our bespoke service is a 4-step process as below;

1) INITIAL CONSULTATION:

We provide individual consultation by appointment at our beautiful, airy, and purpose-built Milton Keynes studio, where great hospitality awaits every client. Where a client is within 30 miles of our studio, we may sometimes, for a small fee be able to offer a consultation at an agreed location based on our availability. Consultation is by appointment only and bookings are made via our contact us page or by emailing us at contact@ffolajilondon.com. For a consultation, we charge a non-refundable fee of £50. However, this fee is deducted from our client’s final bill if a bespoke design is made.

During the consultation, we discuss your chosen designs, fabrics, and trimmings and offer suggestions from our samples, lookbooks, and wealth of database. We also welcome our client’s ideas and visuals. Measurements are taken and recorded and the fabrics are also measured and discussed at length.

Following the agreement of a bespoke design, we provide you with a quote. A deposit of 70% is payable upon order with the remaining 30% balance payable immediately upon completion of the order.

We carry a small range of exclusive mid to high-end fabrics and trimmings which may be purchased as extras if needed. All agreements and sketches are documented and forwarded by email within 5-7 working days.

2) DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION:

Following agreements, we begin working on our client’s specifications. Your exclusive outfit begins its production process at our studio. The pieces are then constructed by one of our trusted and experienced partner machinists using the latest, sophisticated equipment and finished to very high standards using sophisticated sewing techniques and high-end trimmings. We would normally update our clients at strategic periods during the production process, so we do advise that our clients are reachable and available for such updates.

3) FITTING:

As part of the construction process, we will contact you to book an appointment for the first fitting which is in most cases all that is needed, but on very rare occasions, a possible second fitting session may be required. We strongly advise our clients to be available for this process.

4) PRESENTATION AND COLLECTION:

We will invite you to our studio for a collection where we present you with your statement, on-of-a-kind garment, FFOLAJI LONDON style, in a state-of-the-art, branded clothes bag or shopping bag. At this stage, we will present you with your final bill and expect payment of your 30% balance. Where a client is within 30 miles of our studio, we may sometimes, for a small fee, offer home delivery at your preferred location based on our availability.

We accept all major cards, including Paypal.

 

Folaji FasanyaBESPOKE